Do These Seem Familiar?
- Dread people doubting your ability, questioning your needs, judging, or stigmatizing you?
- Feel drained while trying to hide or minimize the situation and carry on as usual?
- Dejected because you don't have the energy or bandwidth to deal with a full day's work, let alone to do anything for yourself, your family, or your friends at the end of the day?
- Feel guilty, selfish, and unproductive if you say, "No" or need to rest?
- Feel frustrated or embarrassed thinking you should be able to handle this better?
Busy professionals already have stress. And conflict and crisis bring scrutinizing eyes, conflicting demands for time and energy, and distractions such as pain and fatigue, all of which increase stress further. I help leverage more resources so there is less regret and more control.
Take care of what matters most without exceeding limitations or compromising values or standards.
With 1Decision ™ and the best of her eclectic background, Joyce guides clients through personal and professional conflicts and crises.
More options may yield greater optimism and results, so you have less depression and anxiety and get better sleep.
Improved family dynamics and finances can reduce doubt and thoughts about not being good enough.
Greater client and coworker satisfaction may reduce concern about retention and and increase confidence.
"Practical and powerful tips delivered with clarity and humor."
"Most appreciated is the openness and up front communication."
"Very professional. Handles herself well in situations with clients; is fair and listens with a keen judgment."